Thank you

Update: November 18, 2014

Election day has come and gone. I'd like extend a warm thank you to everyone who supported me at the polls and throughout this process.

I was very fortunate to have met some great residents over the past month. Residents who are passionate about this community as a whole.

We had some intense conversations about the community and the direction of it, and perhaps equally as important we had some laughs in the process.

I am looking forward to getting down to business.

John


Saturday, November 1, 2014

Election Literature - A Little Bit About Me

I just wanted to share a few of my personal literature pieces created for the upcoming election.

The first link is to a candidate questionnaire from the Nanaimo News Bulletin

NNB Candidate Questionnaire

The second link is for a flyer that will be mailed out over the next week.

John Coulson Election Flyer

Thanks for reading.
John

No comments:

Post a Comment