Thank you

Update: November 18, 2014

Election day has come and gone. I'd like extend a warm thank you to everyone who supported me at the polls and throughout this process.

I was very fortunate to have met some great residents over the past month. Residents who are passionate about this community as a whole.

We had some intense conversations about the community and the direction of it, and perhaps equally as important we had some laughs in the process.

I am looking forward to getting down to business.

John


Saturday, November 8, 2014

Look Ma, I'm On TV

My first time on local television.
Sadly, as the old joke goes, I have a face that was made for radio...

The link below is to the Shaw TV - 2014 Lantzville Municipal Candidate Platforms.  These segments have recently aired on local TV and have now been posted up to YouTube.

This clip is with all 3 mayoral candidates and the 10 Councillor candidates.

My slot starts at the 6:20 time stamp.


Shaw TV Candidate Platforms

No comments:

Post a Comment